Wednesday, September 9, 2015

HyunA is a workaholic who enjoys mellow songs?




On September 8, HyunA was one of the guests on 'Kim Shin Young's Noon Song of Hope' alongside indie group Rooftop Moonlight.
Turns out
HyunA has connections not only in the K-Pop world but also in the Korean indie scene! The sexy diva and the indie group revealed that they share a strong friendship.
During their talk,
Rooftop Moonlight exposed that HyunA is actually a workaholic. They said, "Before we met HyunA, we thought of her image as someone who played hard, but she actually works really hard. She's a workaholic. She is so diligent. When we see her, we get motivated," and joked, "We should start living with her."
HyunA
requested a Rooftop Moonlight song on the radio show to the shock of DJ Kim Shin Young. She remarked, "Your tastes are peculiar. I didn't know she would like mellow songs. I thought she would listen to more rowdy music." HyunA replied, "I only do the extravagant on stage, but usually I enjoy quiet, healing music."

When
Kim Shin Young brought up whether she has any thoughts of moving on to acting, HyunA answered, "Not at all. I have no wish [to act]. Lead role, supporting role, I have no desire to do any of them. I still think I'm lacking on stage."